Assistant Land Surveyor
Salary Level: £16,000 – £17,000 per year
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Closing Date: 24/02/2017
- You will be reporting to a number of surveyors assisting them in all aspects of their work
- After initial training each surveyor will give you training on the job, no previous experience is required.
- The work will give you an opportunity to travel all over the UK.
- The type of projects you will be involved in are:- Topographic Surveys, Measured Building Surveys, River and Coastal Surveys.
- Additional qualifications through The Survey Association may be available on a company scheme
The successful applicant would ideally have the following skills and attributes:
- Hardy outdoor type and physically fit
- Punctual and reliable
- Minimum of GCSE grade C mathematics
- Team player with aspirations to grow within a team
- Understanding of technology and computers
- Be able to work away from home and occasionally at weekends
- Hold a full, clean driving license
We will be offering the successful applicant a good package including fully paid overtime, overnight benefits when working away, company bonus scheme and the chance to progress your career within the company.
To apply please send your CV to us at email@example.com